RELAY FOR LIFE
Big Blue made a stop at Knox County’s Relay for Life this past Friday.
Thanks to everyone that participated. Knox County had 27 teams and over 300 participants in the fight against cancer. $155,000 was raised!
WNZR is honored to partner with the American Cancer Society.
Congratulations to our Prize Basket Winner – Melody Lahmon of Mount Vernon.
Melody won the "Shape Up, Clean Up, Dress Up and Soak Up" prize basket featuring:
- Two punch card gift certificates for 8 Classes at Zumba with Teresa and Lisa (Valued at $40, 16 total classes)
- An entire house cleaning from Carefree Cleaning Company. Amy Kessler gives you 4 hours of house cleaning (Valued at $100)
- One $15.00 gift certificate for Premier Designs Jewelry with Amberly Frye
- A Family 4 Pack of One-Day Passes to the Hiawatha Water Park and Pool (Valued at $32)
- Plus WNZR goodies including an “On the Road with Big Blue" t-shirt, NIV Bible, coasters, cups, jar openers Frisbees, guitar flyswatter, magnets and more! The prize package is valued at over $220!
WNZR is honored to join the fight against cancer! Please join our team and support Relay for Life.
WNZR thanks the these broadcast partners for their support of Knox County's Relay for Life:
Carefree Cleaning Company
Country Court Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation Center
Brian VanWinkle with Edward Jones Investments
G.R. Smith Hardware
Heartland Promotional Products
Herald's Appliances and Electronics
Kahrl and Company Insurance
Mohican Sports Medicine and Rehab
Revere Roofing Company
Sojourner's Counseling Services
WNZR would like to thank these prize donors for their generous donations to WNZR's "Shape Up, Clean Up, Dress Up and Soak Up" prize basket:
Amy Kessler of Carefree Cleaning Company
Amberly Frye, Accesory Stylist with Premier Designs Jewelry
Zumba with Teresa and Lisa
Hiawatha Water Park